Our Key Success Factors
- Our approach is built on a deep foundation of corporate and consulting experience and is designed to create an enhanced capability for leaders to achieve business results
- We perform detailed diagnostics and needs analysis to ensure that our clients are aware of key issues and that we can design and implement effective customised targeted solutions.
- Catalyst is firmly committed to empowering clients and building capacity within their organisations through a focus on sustainable mind-set, skills and behaviour change delivered through highly interactive workshops with a strong emphasis on experiential learning.
- We ensure a customised approach and strong project and change management approach to all projects to ensure relevance and sustainable success.
- We utilise creative methods and tools (including digital platforms/apps) to engage learners and accelerate the learning.
- Programs are designed using a blended learning and 70:20:10 approach to accelerate learning and are practical, engaging and skills-development focused. Information sharing is complemented by digital learning options, practice sessions, case studies, role plays, personal reflection, videos, activities, toolkits, additional reading/viewing suggestions and identification of practice opportunities in the workplace. Group learning and discussions are encouraged with feedback and coaching from the facilitators.
- All our facilitators are carefully selected based on their passion for learning, their business experience, their communication and facilitation skills and their creativity in design and utlitsation of both solid and new interesting trends, approaches and tools.
- Our associates all have a strong background in talent management and development including levels of work, competence, identification of potential, talent tool management etc which can assist the objectives of the learning
In addition to the above, here are a few more differentiators:
- Catalyst associates stay abreast of latest thinking and trends in leadership, learning, talent, engagement and performance.
- We are seen as thought leaders through our books, publications, articles, blogs and conferences talks.
- We collaborate widely with innovative thinkers and solution providers.
- Our founders Debbie Craig and John Gatherer have authored books and chapters in the field of personal and career growth and learning.
- I am Talent is still a best seller 10 years on and focuses on persona; and career empowerment.
- I am Alive is a deep dive into personal growth and effectiveness paired with transformational retreats for deep sustainable change.
- The Accelerated Learning book and series of workshops shows how organisations can accelerate learning in their organisations and create a learning culture that is future fit and optimises investment in learning. Many leading organisations have purchased the book for their learning teams and attended our workshops to build capacity including USB, Gibs, ABSA, Nedbank, MMI, VWSA, SANBS, Knowledge Resources, and many others.