Your privacy is important to us. At Catalyst, we are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide, as well as the information that we collect about you through the operation of our services. We only collect information about you if we have reason to do so, to enable us to communicate with you in the delivery of our services, as clients, delegates and partners.
Who we are, and what this policy covers:
“Catalyst” includes, without limitation and where appropriate, all the companies that are affiliated, contracted to or subsidiaries of Catalyst Consulting, whose main services include: Strategic Change Management, Leadership Development, Learning Strategies and Accelerators, High Performance Teams, Talent Management and Human Resources Capacity Building.
- You visit our website (catalystconsulting.co.za);
- You utilise our services, including our surveys and assessments – personally or through your organisation
The above will be referred to as “services” throughout this policy.
Information we collect
Below we outline how we collect, utilise and share information about you, along with the rights and choices that you have with respect to that information.
Again, we only collect information about you if we have reason to do so – to enable us to communicate with you in the delivery of our services, as clients, delegates and partners.
If you are involved in a feedback program or survey, the results of such survey/assessment/coaching session are stored on our secure server in folders with restricted access and will be destroyed when no longer required for delivery of our services. Should you, at any stage, wish to have your information removed from our system, please contact email@example.com.
The information is collected in two ways: when you, or someone operating on your behalf (eg. your employer or coach) provide information to us, and secondly, through our website.
Type of information we collect:
- Basic Personal Information:
We require basic information in order to provide our services – this comprises, at a minimum, name, contact number and email address – but can also include gender, race, age, employment level, department, job title, talent profile etc., depending on the details of the project. This information is often submitted to us by your employer or coach.
You may be part of an assessment process, or surveys and asked to respond to an online survey.
- Analytical Cookies:
We utilise these cookies to collect information about traffic to our website in order to improve browser experience. No personal information is collected here – the information reported is aggregated and anonymous. We utilise Google Analytics for this purpose.
Data Retention and How we Manage your Privacy
- Information collected relating to client projects are kept on our live system for as long as required.
- Results from Surveys and Assessments are saved in a secure folder with restricted access and removed from our live system when no longer required.
- From time to time we may request your feedback on products and services, or experience. We value your feedback and will always request your permission to publish any comments for marketing purposes. Should you grant this permission, we would include your title and company name.
- Photographs of workshops may be utilised on Social Media – we are careful not to include any individual or company information (i.e. names).
- Our database of associates, clients, delegates and partners is secure and used solely for internal marketing purposes. These details will never be provided to an outside party. If you wish to opt out from receiving our emails at any stage, you are able to do this by utilising the unsubscribe button on the bottom of our emails.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work hard to protect information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction. We take all reasonable organisational and technical precautions and measures to limit this risk.