These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; and by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Permission to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Catalyst Consulting and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website and all intellectual property rights are reserved.
Subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from this website for your own personal use only.
You may not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation or for personal use, as the case may be.
You may not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You may not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software.
You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this website without Catalyst Consulting’s prior express written consent.
You may not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You may not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Catalyst Consulting’s prior express written consent.
In the event that a service or services on this website require you to disclose or provide personal information to use such service or services it is understood and agreed that such disclosed information:
- Is warranted by you to be true and correct;
- Will only be used for the purpose for which it is intended; and
- Will be kept in strict confidence and will not be disclosed to or shared with any other entity except when required by law to do so in which event you will be notified of the fact that disclosure of such information is required by law.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Catalyst Consulting makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information, materials and services provided on this website.
Limitations of Liability
Catalyst Consulting will not be liable to you whether under the law of contact, the law of delict or otherwise in relation to the services and or contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website for any:
- direct loss;
- indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- business losses including without limitation loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss of or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the above limitations of liability are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You hereby indemnify Catalyst Consulting and undertake to keep Catalyst Consulting indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Catalyst Consulting to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Catalyst Consulting’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Catalyst Consulting arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Catalyst Consulting may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It remains your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure that you comply with the current version of these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted such part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa.